Tips & Advice
How to Choose the Right Repair Shop?
Who can you trust? With today’s cars and today’s economy it is more important than ever to choose the right repair shop.
With today’s repair costs skyrocketing WHO CAN YOU TRUST? Today’s cars are more difficult to work on and understand, and it’s more important than ever to choose the right repair shop. How do you choose the right repair shop? Can you trust them? If you choose a repair shop and they recommend repairs, how can you protect yourself from being ripped off?
How to Choose a Good Repair Shop
- Shop Around- Visit several shops: Ask questions, get a “feel” for the people whom you will entrust your vehicle to.
- Ask family, friends, and co-workers to RECOMMEND a reputable shop.
- Contact The Better Business Bureau in your area to check out a shop’s reliability.
- DON’T SHOP PRICE ALONE. It’s important to remember you are not just paying for the price of the part and the time to install it, you are also paying for the professionalism and expertise of the technicians.
- Insist on a National Warranty Program with a 6 month 6,000 mile warranty.
- Look for signs that the shop has the equipment to properly diagnose your car’s problems.
- See that the shop has ASE Certified Technicians.
- Choose a repair facility that provides a Customer Satisfaction Policy.
Five Reasons You Should Call Us for Any Service on Your Vehicle
- 1. We’ll repair only what is necessary and we will advise you of other problems we see without pressuring you.
- 2. No surprises. We never perform a service on your vehicle or exceed our estimate without your okay.
- 3. All work is guaranteed with a 24-month and 24,000-mile warranty.
- 4. The latest state of the art equipment to insure your problem is fixed right the first time.
- 5. We have certified technicians to make sure you get the highest quality service available.